To the Stars Through Adversity
Kansas was the 34th state to enter the union Jan. 29th 1861.
Kansas Citizens have the right to Citizen Grand Jury, Local Initiative, Local Referendum, Recall, Nomination and Legislative Referral.
- Citizen Grand Jury: 100 signatures plus 2% of the voters who voted in the last Gubernatorial election.
- Local Initiatives: 25% to 40% depending on the classification of the city.
- Charter Referenda: 10% of the voters who voted in the last city election.
- Recalls: 40% of the voters who voted in the last Senatorial Election.
- Initiative Deadlines: 180 days from the collection of the first signature.
- Referendum Deadline: 60 days from the day a publication was published in accordance with statue 12-1-37
- Recall Deadline: 90 days
Section 2 of Article 4 of the Kansas Constitution grants Kansas citizens the right to recall.
Kansas Code 22-3001 governs the right to Citizen Grand Jury.
More updates will be available in the near future.
We are looking for content creators. Join us and participate in our forum or contact admin directly for suggestions and contributions.
Future contributions will include: legislation, up to date state news, state group links, action items and more.
RIPAC is the first to unite all ballot proposal coverage websites and to let people self-organize to create a digitally connected critical mass that can qualify ballot propositions effortlessly. This method will forever change the political landscape, ensuring people have access to a legitimate and functional 4th system of checks and balances. Connect with us on various social media, add your email to our newsletter list and become a member to participate in the forums and the exclusive issue specific groups for your state.