I Have Found It
California became the 31st State in the Union on September 9, 1850.
California Offers: Amendments, Statutes, Veto Referenda, Recalls and Nominations.
- Constitutional Amendments: 8% of the most recent Gubernatorial vote.
- Statutes: 5% of the most recent Gubernatorial vote.
- Veto Referenda: 5% of the most recent gubernatorial vote
- Recall: For Statewide Recalls,12% of the votes from the last vote for that office are required. For all other offices, 20% of the voters are required.
- Filing Deadline – Maximum of 150 days to circulate, 131 days before the next statewide election.
Article II of the California Constitution declares Voting Initiative, Referenda and Recall rights are to be provided to the citizens of the state.
More updates will be available in the near future.
We are looking for content creators. Join us and participate in our forum or contact admin directly for suggestions and contributions.
Future contributions will include: legislation, up to date state news, state group links, action items and more.
RIPAC is the first to unite all ballot proposal coverage websites and to let people self-organize to create a digitally connected critical mass that can qualify ballot propositions effortlessly. This method will forever change the political landscape, ensuring people have access to a legitimate and functional 4th system of checks and balances. Connect with us on various social media, add your email to our newsletter list and become a member to participate in the forums and the exclusive issue specific groups for your state.