Hard Work Conquers All Things
Oklahoma was the 46th State to join the Union on November 16th, 1907
Oklahoma Allows: Citizen Grand Juries, Amendments, Statutes, Referenda, Recalls, Nominations and Constitutional Conventions.
- Amendments: 15% of registered voters who voted in the last Gubernatorial election.
- Statutes: 8% of registered voters who voted in the last Gubernatorial election.
- Referenda: 5% of registered voters who voted in the last Gubernatorial election.
- Recalls: 25% of the voters who voted in the last election for the incumbent to be recalled.
- Nominations: U.S. Senate $1000 fee. U.S. House $750 fee. Legislature $30 for Partisan Candidates – Free for Non-Affiliated Candidates
- County Citizen Grand Jury: 500 – 5000 signatures or the same amount for a county initiative.
- Deadlines: Amendments, Statutes, Referenda and Recalls – 90 days from beginning circulation. Citizen Grand Juries – 45 days.
Article 5 of the Oklahoma Constitution gives the citizens the right to Initiatives and Referenda.
Article 2, Section 18 of the Oklahoma Constitution gives citizens the right to Citizen Grand Jury.
The following three websites provide the most current information about your state’s ballot proposal news.
More updates will be available in the near future.
We are looking for content creators. Join us and participate in our forum or contact admin directly for suggestions and contributions.
Future contributions will include: legislation, up to date state news, state group links, action items and more.
RIPAC is the first to unite all ballot proposal coverage websites and to let people self-organize to create a digitally connected critical mass that can qualify ballot propositions effortlessly. This method will forever change the political landscape, ensuring people have access to a legitimate and functional 4th system of checks and balances. Connect with us on various social media, add your email to our newsletter list and become a member to participate in the forums and the exclusive issue specific groups for your State.