With God All Things Are Possible
Ohio became the 17th State to join the Union on March 1st, 1803.
Ohio Offers: Amendments, Statutes, Referenda, Recalls, Nominations.
- Signature Requirements for 2014: All measures require an initial 1000 signatures and then a percentage of the votes cast for Governor in the last election.
- Amendments: signatures of 10% of the voters who voted in the last general election.
- Statutes and Referenda: signatures of 6% of the voters who voted in the last general election.
- Recalls: 15% of the voters who voted in the last general election.
- Nominations: Small Fee and Small Signature Requirement
- Deadlines: Initiative Amendments and Statutes must be turned in 125 days before general elections. Referenda signature must be filed within 90 days of the passage of a law to be reffered to the voters.
Article XVI gives Ohio citizens the rights to Initiative and Referenda.
ORC §705.92 gives Ohio citizens the right to Recall.
The following three websites provide the most current information about your state’s ballot proposal news.
More updates will be available in the near future.
We are looking for content creators. Join us and participate in our forum or contact admin directly for suggestions and contributions.
Future contributions will include: legislation, up to date state news, state group links, action items and more.
RIPAC is the first to unite all ballot proposal coverage websites and to let people self-organize to create a digitally connected critical mass that can qualify ballot propositions effortlessly. This method will forever change the political landscape, ensuring people have access to a legitimate and functional 4th system of checks and balances. Connect with us on various social media, add your email to our newsletter list and become a member to participate in the forums and the exclusive issue specific groups for your State.