I Will Be Defended
Michigan became the 26th State in the Union on January 26th, 1837.
Michigan Offers: Amendments, Statutes, Referenda, Recalls and Nominations.
- Amendments: 10% of the votes cast in the last Gubernatorial election.
- Statutes: 8% of the votes cast in the last Gubernatorial election.
- Referenda: 5% of the votes cast in the last Gubernatorial election.
- Statewide I&R Deadline: 180 Days.
- Local Charter Amendment I&R: 5% of registered voters in the district.
- Local I&R Deadline: 1 year.
- Recalls: 25% of the votes cast in the last Senatorial election in the district for the officer to be recalled.
- Recall Deadline: 90 Days.
Article XII section 2 states the people of Michigan and initiate Constitutional amendments with at least 10% of the voters signatures who voted in the last Gubernatorial election.
More updates will be available in the near future.
We are looking for content creators. Join us and participate in our forum or contact admin directly for suggestions and contributions.
Future contributions will include: legislation, up to date state news, state group links, action items and more.
RIPAC is the first to unite all ballot proposal coverage websites and to let people self-organize to create a digitally connected critical mass that can qualify ballot propositions effortlessly. This method will forever change the political landscape, ensuring people have access to a legitimate and functional 4th system of checks and balances. Connect with us on various social media, add your email to our newsletter list and become a member to participate in the forums and the exclusive issue specific groups for your state.