- Citizen Grand Jury: 100 signatures plus 2% of the voters who voted in the last Gubernatorial election.
- Local Initiatives: 25% to 40% depending on the classification of the city.
- Charter Referenda: 10% of the voters who voted in the last city election.
- Recalls: 40% of the voters who voted in the last Senatorial Election.
- Initiative Deadlines: 180 days from the collection of the first signature.
- Referendum Deadline: 60 days from the day a publication was published in accordance with statue 12-1-37
- Recall Deadline: 90 days
Section 2 of Article 4 of the Kansas Constitution grants Kansas citizens the right to recall.
Kansas Code 22-3001 governs the right to Citizen Grand Jury.