The Life of the Land is Perpetuated in Righteousness
Hawaii became the 50th State in the Union on August 21, 1959
Hawaii Offers: Nominations, Local Initiatives and Local Referenda.
- Ordinances and Charter Amendments:
- Honolulu: 10% of the voters who voted in the last Mayoral Election.
- County of Hawaii: 15% (Ordinances) and 20% (Charter Amendments) of the voters who voted in the last Mayoral Election.
- Maui: 20% (Ordinances) and 10% (Charter Amendments) of the voters who voted in the last Mayoral Election.
- Kawaii: 20% (Ordinances) and 5% (Charter Amendments) of the voters who voted in the last Mayoral Election.
- Nominations: Governor or Lieutenant Governor – $750 Fee, U.S. Senate or U.S. Representative – $75 , All Other Offices – $250.
Initiatives can be used for Charter Amendments and Ordinances
Article VIII section 2 gives Hawaiian Citizens the right to Home Rule.
More updates will be available in the near future.
We are looking for content creators. Join us and participate in our forum or contact admin directly for suggestions and contributions.
Future contributions will include: legislation, up to date state news, state group links, action items and more.
RIPAC is the first to unite all ballot proposal coverage websites and to let people self organize to create a digitally connected critical mass that can qualify ballot propositions effortlessly. This method will forever change the political landscape, ensuring people have access to a legitimate and functional 4th system of checks and balances. Connect with us on various social media, add your email to our newsletter list and become a member to participate in the forums and the exclusive issue specific groups for your state.