[cs_content][cs_section parallax=”false” separator_top_type=”none” separator_top_height=”50px” separator_top_angle_point=”50″ separator_bottom_type=”none” separator_bottom_height=”50px” separator_bottom_angle_point=”50″ style=”margin: 0px;padding: 45px 0px;”][cs_row inner_container=”true” marginless_columns=”false” style=”margin: 0px auto;padding: 0px;”][cs_column fade=”false” fade_animation=”in” fade_animation_offset=”45px” fade_duration=”750″ type=”1/1″ class=”cs-ta-left” style=”padding: 0px;”][cs_text]This is model legislation that can be re-created for any State and implemented most effectively, directly, by “we the people” using State’s ballot initiative rights, rather than waiting for politicians.
Ballot initiatives like the once we archive below, ensure the people are never truly powerless to politicians. We are the Sovereigns of States. We have more power than politicians, the Governors and even the President with popular votes on constitutional and populous propositions like the one we archive below.
“Free Market Solutions” is a PAC that has an initiative currently filed in Arizona, thanks to RIPAC‘s founder, this author, and we want to have it filed in every ballot initiative State with your help.
We need support with your time and financial assistance so we can develop a website, ensure content is produced to direct traffic and create social media campaigns that can help us reach our critical mass required to attain ballot access.
If you are supportive of Free Markets. It’s time to put down your investment of energy into what we are doing so we can secure our assets together, qualify this initiative for the ballot and let the voters decide rather than the politicians. The longterm strategy of RIPAC is unparalleled and investment will reward our project year after year.
If you live in Arizona and you want Free Markets. Don’t delay, get involved today.
Anyone, anywhere in the world will benefit by supporting this channel. Once we implement our activism panacea in the United States, it will spread across the world like wildfire. Permanent solutions are being created. Politics will never be the same and there is nothing politicians can do to stop the people from rising with ballot solutions and strategies we promote.
Anyone can help us with time or money. Just contact us to find out how you can get involved to help.
AN INITIATIVE MEASURE
To authorize the legal trade of tax-free legal tender, to amend Section 1. Title 1, Arizona Revised Statutes, is amended by adding Chapter 7, to read:
TEXT OF PROPOSED AMENDMENT
Be it enacted by the people of the state of Arizona:
Section 1. Title
This act may be cited as the “Legal Tender Act.”
Section 2. Findings
The People of the State of Arizona find that:
1. The Tenth Amendment to the Constitution of the United States codifies in law that the only powers which the Federal Government may exercise are those that have been delegated to it in the Constitution of the United States;
2. The Ninth Amendment to the Constitution of the United States guarantees to the people rights not enumerated in the Constitution and reserves to the people of Arizona those rights;
3. The power to regulate interstate commerce was delegated to the federal government in Article I, Section 8, Clause 3 of the Constitution. As understood at the time of the founding, the regulation of commerce was meant to empower Congress to regulate the buying and selling of products made by others (and sometimes land), associated finance and financial instruments, and navigation and other carriage, across state jurisdictional lines. This interstate regulation of commerce did not include activities that merely substantially affected commerce;
4. Precious metal specie and crypto-currency offer people reasonable market hedges and protection from rising taxation, enabling greater financial security for the individual.
5. Free markets increase prosperity along with the finances desired for enhanced security for people’s property.
6. Involuntary taxation through coercion is theft.
ARTICLE 1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1-701. Definition of specie legal tender
IN THE STATUTES AND LAWS OF THIS STATE, UNLESS THE CONTEXT OTHERWISE REQUIRES:
1. “LEGAL TENDER” MEANS AN AUTHORIZED MEDIUM OF EXCHANGE FOR THE PAYMENT OF DEBTS AND TAXES.
2. “SPECIE” MEANS COIN OR BULLION HAVING GOLD OR SILVER CONTENT.
3. “CRYPTO-CURRENCY” MEANS A DIGITAL CURRENCY IN WHICH ENCRYPTION TECHNIQUES ARE USED TO REGULATE THE GENERATION OF UNITS OF CURRENCY AND VERIFY THE TRANSFER OF FUNDS, OPERATING INDEPENDENTLY OF A CENTRAL BANK.
A. LEGAL TENDER IN THIS STATE CONSISTS OF ALL OF THE FOLLOWING:
1. LEGAL TENDER AUTHORIZED BY CONGRESS.
2. SPECIE COIN ISSUED AT ANY TIME BY THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT.
3. ANY OTHER SPECIE THAT A COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION RULES BY A FINAL, UNAPPEALABLE ORDER TO BE WITHIN THE SCOPE OF STATE AUTHORITY TO MAKE A LEGAL TENDER.
4. ANY CRYPTO-CURRENCY CONSENSUALLY AGREED UPON AS A UNIT OF TRADE.
B. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED BY CONTRACT, A PERSON MAY NOT COMPEL ANY OTHER PERSON TO ACCEPT SPECIE LEGAL TENDER OR CRYPTO-CURRENCY LEGAL TENDER.
1-702. Legal tender exchanges; payment of taxes
A. NOTWITHSTANDING ANY OTHER LAW, THE EXCHANGE OF ONE FORM OF LEGAL TENDER FOR ANOTHER DOES NOT GIVE RISE TO LIABILITY FOR ANY TYPE OF TAX.
B. LEGAL TENDER IS MONEY AND IS NOT SUBJECT TO TAXATION OR REGULATION AS PROPERTY OTHER THAN MONEY.
THE ATTORNEY GENERAL SHALL ENFORCE THIS CHAPTER WITHOUT PREJUDICE TO AN INDIVIDUAL’S RIGHT OF JUDICIAL ACTION PURSUANT TO THIS CHAPTER.
ANY OFFICIAL, AGENT, OR EMPLOYEE OF THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT, OR ANY EMPLOYEE OF A CORPORATION PROVIDING SERVICES TO THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT THAT ENFORCES OR ATTEMPTS TO ENFORCE AN ACT, ORDER, LAW, STATUTE, RULE, OR REGULATION OF THE GOVERNMENT OF THE UNITED STATES IN VIOLATION OF THIS ACT SHALL BE GUILTY OF A FELONY AND UPON CONVICTION MUST BE PUNISHED BY A FINE NOT EXCEEDING TWO MILLION DOLLARS ($2,000,000.00), OR A TERM OF IMPRISONMENT NOT EXCEEDING TWENTY YEARS, OR BOTH.
ANY PUBLIC OFFICER OR EMPLOYEE OF THE STATE OF ARIZONA THAT ENFORCES OR ATTEMPTS TO ENFORCE AN ACT, ORDER, LAW, STATUTE, RULE OR REGULATION OF THE GOVERNMENT OF THE UNITED STATES IN VIOLATION OF THIS ACT SHALL BE GUILTY OF A FELONY PUNISHABLE BY IMPRISONMENT IN THE COUNTY JAIL, NOT EXCEEDING TEN YEARS, OR BY A FINE NOT EXCEEDING FIFTY THOUSAND DOLLARS ($50,000.00), OR BOTH SUCH FINE AND IMPRISONMENT.
This Act takes effect by the People of Arizona.
SOCIAL MEDIA SHARE LINKS
This is archived on the block-chain.
JOIN STEEMIT and VOTE UP THE REVOLUTION to support our block-chain direct-democracy movement.
PARTICIPATE in COLLABORATIVE SOLUTION BASED ACTION.
FIND YOUR PASSION and GET INVOLVED.
USE YOUTUBE AND GOOGLE integration for INTERACTIVE DISCUSSIONS with PURPOSE.
WORK WITH US on Facebook and SUBSCRIBE TO OUR GROUP for participatory ONLINE ACTIVISM.
TWITTER linked through FACEBOOK is key in the expansion of the RIPAC CONSTITUENCY.
FREE Master Newsletters Include ALL Collaborator’s References.