- Amendments, Statutes and Referenda: 5% of the voters who participated voted for Secretary of State in the last general election.
- Recalls require 25% of the voters who voted in the last election for the office to be recalled.
- City Initiative Process. 5% of the registered voters in the district.
- Charter Amendments: 5% – 10% of the registered voters in the district.
- Amendment, Statute and Referenda Deadline:
- Recall Deadline: 60 Days.
Section 1 of Article 5 of the Colorado Constitution states that the people have the right to create citizen propositions to vote for or against laws independent of the general assembly of the state.