LOCAL 2ND AMENDMENT PRESERVATION ORDINANCE
AN Ordinance, which shall be known and may be cited as the “2nd Amendment Preservation Ordinance.” To prevent federal infringement on the right to keep and bear arms; nullifying all federal acts in violation of the 2nd Amendment to the Constitution of the United States.
THE BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS OF _______ COUNTY DO ENACT AS FOLLOWS:
SECTION 1: The _______ County Board of Commissioners finds that:
- The 2nd Amendment to the Constitution of the United States reads as follows, “A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.”
- All federal acts, laws, orders, rules or regulations regarding firearms are a violation of the 2nd Amendment
SECTION 2: PROHIBITION ON FEDERAL INFRINGEMENT OF THE RIGHT TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS
- The _______ County Board of Commissioners declares that all federal acts, laws, orders, rules, regulations – past, present or future – in violation of the 2nd Amendment to the Constitution of the United States are not authorized by the Constitution of the United States and violate its true meaning and intent as given by the Founders and Ratifiers; and are hereby declared to be invalid in this county, shall not be recognized by this county, are specifically rejected by this county, and shall be considered null and void and of no effect in this county.
- No agent, employee, or official of the (COUNTY CITY TOWN), or any corporation providing services to the (COUNTY CITY TOWN) shall provide material support or participate in any with the implementation of federal acts, orders, rules, laws or regulations in violation of the 2nd Amendment to the United States Constitution.
SECTION 3 EFFECTIVE DATE
- This act takes effect upon approval by the People of _____ County.
[ic_add_posts showposts=’6′ category=’2nd-amendment’]